We provide free Continuing Legal Education.
ADR Systems is pleased to offer CLE programs at your office for a minimum of 15 attendees free-of-charge. Programs are usually 90-120 minutes in length. They are presented by at least one of our distinguished neutrals and a staff person with extensive ADR experience. Please review the list of sample topics below, or contact us with a specific topic that is of interest to you and your firm. We would be happy to customize a program to meet your specific needs – our programs are for business professionals, claims professionals, lawyers, and judges.
- Mediation 101: Five Keys to Successful Mediation
- ADR Spectrum of Processes: Pros & Cons of Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration & Litigation
- Stages of Mediation
- Mediating the Complex Commercial Case
- Mediating the Complex Commercial Case: Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Successful Mediation of Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice Cases
- Successful Mediation of Business / Commercial / Employment Disputes
- Mock Mediation
- Mediation Advocacy: Class Action Disputes
- Effective Arbitration of Civil Disputes
- Effective Arbitration of the Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice Cases
- Effective Arbitration of Business / Commercial Disputes
- Effective Trial Advocacy: Direct Examination, Cross Examination & Closing Arguments
- Effective Trial Advocacy: Motion Practice
- Effective Defense Advocacy: Constructive Criticism from the Bench
- Effective Defense Advocacy: Constructive Criticism from the Bench – Use of Experts
- Effective Defense Advocacy: Constructive Criticism from the Bench – Pre-trial Settlement Conferences
- Temporary Restraining Orders and Preliminary Injunctions
- Professional Responsibility: Insurance Defense
- Professional Responsibility: Overview of New Illinois Rules
- Exploring Professional Responsibility through Hypothetical Exercises
To download a PDF version of our CLE programs sheet, please click here.